Saturday 15 November 2014

Young at heart...

I believe in counting my life in friends,not years.Age is just a number and though there would be enough candles on my Chocolate Ganache cake,to melt it,I just make a Fruit Gateaux instead,to celebrate the completion of yet another year of my life!The advantages of being a Home-Baker...
I have decided that age is not going to be a barrier in having a good time,Thanks to my crazy bunch of friends,the parties just get more insane,and that much more fun.Now that they have less responsibility of their little ones,who are'nt so little anymore.Fun never asks your age,right,Sudipta Malik?
So,I have decided to flaunt my age,by going grey.I abhor fakeness-both in people and otherwise.So,why spend hours at a Salon covering up my age in my hair or my skin.I feel eternally youthful,and being young at heart is what matters,not a few strands of grey,nor a couple of laugh lines!What say?

2 comments: